I came across this situation where my admin account for OER got locked, So I could not get on the management screen to rectify this and was pretty much stuck.
Follow these Steps to unlock user Accounts(including admin account) in OER:
- Stop the OER server if running.
- Log onto your DB server and log into the OER schema and Execute the following command
- update ENTSECUSERS set ACTIVESTATUS=0 where USERNAME=’xxxxxxxx’; (admin in my case)
- Pick the value of ‘id’ from entsecusers table execute
- update CMEEUSERS set ACTIVESTATUS=0 where ENTSECUSERID=’id value’;
- Save your changes and
- Restart OER
- Log onto the OER console and use the same password you previously had, you should be set to go.
So the statements are
update ENTSECUSERS set ACTIVESTATUS=0 where USERNAME=’admin’;
select ID from ENTSECUSERS where username=’admin’;
update CMEEUSERS set ACTIVESTATUS=0 where ENTSECUSERID=’99’;